Question. Can I get a diploma from your course if I live outside of Canada?
Answer. No you cannot, but you can through your local government (if such a program exists). Even government-approved diplomas are NOT approved all throughout a country (province to province) or worldwide (country to country). No such diploma exists. Each province and country has it’s own rules and regulations. For our international students, once you complete our course, you can go to your local government offices to pass the necessary exam(s) in order to acquire your license.

back to top


Other hairdressing topics of interest (index page) (other hairdressing topics)


FREE hairdressing videos

Hairdressing DVDs



Contact us