Private hairdressing course in Montreal
- COST: $3,000
- STUDENTS PER CLASS: One or two at a time.
- DURATION: 8 months
- TERMS: Student trains by working from day one as an assistant all throughout the course. Hairdressing tasks at student prices are performed by the student on live clientele.
- EVALUATION: Student is evaluated during the first two weeks. Student must prove herself / himself during this evaluation so that she / he may be allowed to complete the course. Course may be terminated at teacher's discretion within the first month.
- DIPLOMA: Diploma is issued only after full completion of course (18 months).
- AVAILABILITY: First-come first-serve basis; available to Montreal, Laval and South shore residents only (Quebec, CANADA).
- Not included in the course;
- Hairdressing kit
- Course offered in the daytime only;
- Tue/Wed 10:00 - 6:00
- Thu/Fri 10:00 - 8:00
- Sat 9:00 - 5:00
This is a private hairdressing course with one student per semester (first-come first-serve basis). This course focuses on "on-the-job" training or practical point of view in hairdressing. From week one, the student will be working on live clientele.
Reading materials are handed out every week which are to be studied at home. Examinations on theoretical part of course consists of 5 quizes and a final exam. During school hours the course is 100% practical.
Supplementary DVDs are provided in the School during the course, to help with memorization of blow-drying and cutting techniques. You get personalized training and detailed insights are picked up during the course.
At the end of this course you will be able to perform all the following hairdressing tasks;
- Washing (regular wash & removing colors).
- Cutting techniques.
- Blow-drying techniques.
- Coloring techniques.
- Perms (regular and spiral perms)
- Chemical straightening
- Streaks (with foil & with cap)
- Introduction to updos
Signing up for our course indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms specified in this page.
All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, at any time and for any reason.